Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Playing Catch Up

I've been busy lately and only just realized how long it's been since I posted something on my blog. Wow. Time flies.

I've been spending time with my mother while she recovers from knee replacement surgery (she is spending a couple of weeks in rehab and I am house sitting) and running errands and re-knitting a pair of socks. I've felt some stress from being away from Brad since July 21st and finally remembered to sit down and take Hedwig for a spin. Amazing how quickly the stress melts away while spinning. I've got some wool/silk blend I've had for a couple of years that I've been working with on one of my Turkish spindles and decided to get back to a bobbin of it on the wheel.

Thinking this would make a nice 3 ply for a pair of socks.



Post a Comment