Sunday, July 17, 2016

Time to Reboot

I've not been able to enjoy Tour de Fleece like I thought I would. I am on overload due to all the violence against law enforcement and the Left Wing Nutters who care more about criminals than the men and women who put themselves in harms way to protect us from those very criminals. I can't spin. My fingers won't cooperate. At. All. I am able to do a little knitting while listening to audio books and avoiding the news on TV so I will continue with what works for me for the time being.

I've eliminated all the boards on my Pinterest account that contain anything about politics. No more posts or shares on Facebook about politics that just end up fanning the flames of anger and hatred. I'm done. It isn't helping anything. Only making things worse. I'm sick and tired of being angry and unable to enjoy those talents that God gave me as a way to exalt Him in my life.

God bless you all and keep you in the palm of His hand.
Post a Comment