Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Knitted Throws, Spinning Fiber, & Rosaries

Decided to post my progress on the Stonington Throw. Just reached the middle of the 3rd side. Slow going, but still enjoyable.  When this is finished it will easily cover most of a full size bed as a warm winter throw or completely cover me in my recliner.


After seeing some scrumptious fiber in the Loop shop I caved and ordered 7 oz. Had to sit down and start a bobbin after picking it up at the post office yesterday. Spins like a dream. As usual. This colorway is "Smitten" (contains Merino/Tussah/Bamboo), my third purchase from Loop after "The Grass is Always Greener" and "Smoke & Mirrors". There will be more....


I finished the heels on this pair of socks and started on the legs...hoping to finish these in time to wear them for St. Patrick's Day. And since it is the first day of March I decided to get my St. Patrick Rosary out to use thru Easter.


No comments: