Monday, February 15, 2016

Running out of ideas....

I am having a difficult time coming up with topics for daily blogging. I don't have any projects close to finishing. It seems all I am doing is knitting, knitting, knitting and not getting anything finished. Too many projects I guess.

I have managed to get out and do a bit of work in the yard for a couple of days. We have a truck load of pine cones to be picked up. Already filled one 50 gal leaf bag and there are STILL pine cones on the ground.

Hubby spent the afternoon on Sunday with our soon-to-be eighteen year old grand-daughter. They have a project nearly finished....an outdoor aviary for her birds. The weather is perfect and the birds will love being out in the fresh air. I will get some photos when it is finished and occupied.

On a side note: I knew one day I would be glad that I have slowly accumulated a DVD collection of the newer Doctor Who episodes. Netflix took the show off of streaming on the first of the month. I have started watching the whole series from season one with the 9th Doctor. I am now on season three with the Runaway Bride and the 10th Doctor. 

And now...back to regularly scheduled knitting...almost ready to turn the heels on a pair of toe-up socks...ready to start the legs on another pair.
Post a Comment