Monday, November 9, 2015

Note on High Tides Pattern

Just a quick note on knitting the High Tides pattern: keep track of which row you are on. It is really important. The pattern is easy to follow...unless you lose your place....which I did....which resulted in my lace pattern not lining up properly on the following pattern rows.

I ended up frogging back to where the straight section began. Twice. But I am now back to where I was this time last evening and all is going well, the pattern looks great and I love the self-striping yarn for this project.

Solution for keeping track of the pattern...slide my metal thingy down behind my pattern sheet inside the page protector and use the magnetic strip to keep track.


edited to add... you can also use the Knit Picks Chart Keeper as well...


Post a Comment