Friday, November 20, 2015

Knitting Project Boxes

Most of the knitters that I know these days keep their projects in decorative cloth bags. I have purchased several and made more than a few myself. Knitters, spinners, and weavers also tend to be fond of baskets and decorative boxes, both of which are quite affordable if you know where to look. The three boxes sitting stacked atop one another on the file cabinet all have yarn and or projects stored in them. They are pretty and keep stuff handy but out of site. I found them at Tuesday Morning for less than half regular price.


I found some smaller boxes at Tuesday Morning that are perfect to hold socks or a scarf. They are small enough to sit on the table next to my recliner and be in easy reach. I set the box on the foot rest of my chair while knitting and when I need to head off to the kitchen, or wherever, I just pop the top closed and set it on the table.


Then there is the basket under the table that has several project bags crammed into it..


...and another basket on the bottom shelf below the television with more project bags in it, two  more decorative boxes and three faux -books that hold spindles and fiber....


No comments: