Saturday, January 11, 2014

Ravellenics 2014

Many of you are familiar with Ravelry and have even participated in the Ravellenics in the past where members join teams and challenge themselves to knit/crochet/spin/whatever a particular project/projects during the Olympics. This will be the first year I have participated and I have joined Team Kromski 2014. (You will need to log onto Ravelry to get to the Kromski Group page)

I knit pretty much all the time so I decided to do some spinning for my challenge...trying to decide just exactly how much of what I will spin and whether I will knit or weave a finished project with the yarn I spin. I have less than a month to decide so I had better get with it!

If you are stuck indoors due to winter weather or just want to do something different from your standard knitting/spinning/crocheting projects come on over to Ravelry and sign up, if you haven't done so already, or join a team if you are already a member! It doesn't cost a thing...


eta: I was a bit overwhelmed with setting up my page for the challenge and decided not to participate after all. Maybe next time!

No comments: