Monday, November 11, 2013

Spinning Wheels & Cup Holders....Who Knew??

While at a monthly spin-in yesterday one of the ladies brought a wheel to sell to another member and pointed out the cup holder attached. That's right folks! A cup holder!

Then, a few minutes ago while logged onto Ravelry I noticed a banner ad for....you guessed it....cup holders! I clicked on it and one of the first photos shows a cup holder made for the Kromski Sonata, which is the new wheel at our house.

Be sure and check out FBN Plastics Etsy Shop to find a cup holder to fit your spinning wheel. I just ordered mine!

Happy Spinning Ya'll!

Kromski Sonata Spinning Wheel Cup Holder

1 comment:

Linda S. said...

I looked but didn't see one for the Prelude. Anyway.. since I use the electric now more often than not, guess that ends that quest.. lol