Monday, June 27, 2011

Where Has the Time Gone?

My goodness! It has been more than a month since I last posted something and I totally lost track of time.Hubby is recovering well from a second back surgery with a very good prognosis and I am puttering along with my knitting and occasional spinning. No more dye pots just now, at least until the wind dies down.

I had a moment of stress relief when he was in the hospital the day after his surgery: the Woolie Ewe is only a short distance away from the hospital in Plano so I bought some sock yarn...on sale! I have started another Pi shawl in gorgeous shades of blue and purple using Araucania Ranco Multi, the same yarn that I used for the Apple Green Pi Shawl.

I also started a scarf in a cabled brioche stitch: Reversible Cabled Brioche using some Araucania Aysen.

On another front: we are enjoying a subscription to Netflix and finding many interesting things online. Among my favorites are some of the British crime dramas. We watched an episode of Midsomer Murders this evening and I now have a wonderful name for a cat...if I were ever to have a cat again: Kilmousie! Too cute!
Post a Comment