Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fiber Arts Meeting

I can't believe it has been nearly a month since I last posted something! Time flies. The Red River Fiber Arts group met today and we had a great turnout. We talked about taking a trip to Apple Leef Farm for Roc Day and we started working on a Knit Along with a simple faggot stitch lace scarf from Crystal Palace. It is great for a no-brainer take along knitting project.

We have several people who want to learn to spin and most of the group is wanting to work on knitting. I still want to explore the card weaving myself. If you are in the Sherman/Denison, Texas area look us up at the Sherman Senior Citizen Center on Thursdays from 1pm to 4pm.

2 comments:

Linda S. said...

lol.. I didn't even know you took this photo..!

Patricia Blankenship,ocds said...

I'm just sneaky that way, lol.