Saturday, October 23, 2010

I.....HATE....SPIDERS!!!!!

Went outside earlier today with hubby while he pruned some low hanging branches on an ash tree so we have a better view across the yard. I looked down and FROZE when I saw a big ol ugly orb weaving type spider on the front of my shirt!!!! ARRRGGGGHHHHHH

I started to knock it off my shirt and couldn't bring myself to touch it....so started yelling "getitoffgetitoffgetitoff" to my husband who very kindly knocked it to the ground while trying not to laugh at me too much. While thinking it over when I got back to the house, it probably dropped out of the tree on me when he was pruning.....which I asked him to do in the first place.

Branches removed, he went off to his shop and I returned to the house and remembered something I wanted to tell him and went out the front door to walk the 100 yards down to the shop....and.....you guessed it! Walked right into another bleepin spider web! The spider headed for the roof and off I went trailing spider silk.

Did you ever have one of those days when you just should have stayed in bed?

No comments: