Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I love Autumn!

This weather is wonderful! It was cool and nippy this morning...in the 50's....but warmed up into the high 60's and low 70's during the day. I have had the house open and have enjoyed not having the air conditioning on. Last year it seemed like we went from A/C to heating with nothing in between!

I am feeling the urge to get some Fall cleaning done. I like to have the house open when I clean behind furniture and chase down the dust bunnies. We are both allergic to house dust and it helps to air out the house while I clean. Time to clean out closets and toss out junk; clean out drawers and get rid of stuff that is worn out or doesn't fit anymore; move the washer and dryer out from the wall and scrub the floor and baseboards.

Then I take a break and work on my knitting!

1 comment:

fabricfolliestwo said...

Sounds like busy is coming up.. ;o) The same has to go on around here in a week or so.