Monday, August 16, 2010

Modified Trifolium

I have lost track of how many times I have frogged this project and started over because I didn't like the pattern I was playing around with at the time. THIS time it really seems to be working out. I decided to modify Marianne Kinzel's 'Trifolium' from the Second Book of Modern Lace Knitting and use charts A, D and E. In effect, I am leaving out the actual trifolium itself and using the ground pattern with the edge design. I want something open and lacy that will allow me to get the maximum yardage out of two skeins of hand dyed Classic Merino by Patons'.

No comments: