Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Meetup

Drove to McKinney this morning and hung out with my friend, Julie, and then went to our Tuesday Meetup at the Community Center. It is a great group of ladies, although some of the regulars were absent today. Julie's young neighbor joined us and is a budding genius with knitting needles....reminds me of our 12 yr old grand-daughter.

After the Meetup we had a late lunch....it's brunch if its too late for breakfast and too early for lunch....does that make it linner if it is too late for lunch and too early for dinner? Then back to Julie's to knit some more before heading home.

We don't own pets anymore, but I know a couple of people, like Julie, who have pets I can play with on occasion. Star is a Westy and we played tug of war and I had her mumbling to me while I scratched behind her ears.
Post a Comment