Saturday, February 6, 2010

What do you do when you can't knit as much as you like?

I am enduring a self-imposed respite from knitting until the tendinitis improves a bit more. I laid off of it for a bit and then started back slowly and the symptoms have returned so I am wearing a brace when I do knit....no more than 30 minutes once or twice a day. However, that leaves a lot of hours in the day that I usually would devote to knitting.

The house should be cleaner because I am not knitting as much, but it isn't. I should be doing some sewing and mending but I can't get to the sewing machine right now. I really ought to be caught up with my spiritual reading, but I am not.

I have two words to explain it all: Facebook and Pogo. I really have to limit the amount of time I am spending online. There are other things more important than playing games and chatting with people on the other side of the planet. Looks like I already know what I will be giving up for Lent!
Post a Comment