Friday, June 13, 2008

My Friend "Whisper"



I have a friend named Whisper. She is an adorable chocolate brown Cocker Spaniel and she greets me when I arrive at the Whole Body Healing Center in Lewisville. Her human, Daneen Kimbrell, is a massage therapist. Daneen and her husband, Tim, are awaiting the birth of their adoptive child in August. Everyone is very exited and, of course, I will need to make a baby blanket for him.

Whisper likes wool. Whenever I am working on something made of wool she will bury her nose in it and then look up at me as if to say, "Is it for me?" I guess I will end up knitting her a blankie for her bed. She even jumped up in my lap while I was in the recliner getting a lymph treatment and knitting on a wool shawl. If she had hands I think she would have picked it up and cuddled it.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi, I just stumbled across your blog.

I need to send my sister over to check out your page. She has a spinning wheel and enjoys all things knitting, crocheting, creating, sewing :)

Patricia Blankenship,ocds said...

Hi, Lisa! I am glad you found my blog and I hope your sister likes it.

papel1 said...

Whisper is so cute!
Judy