Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Knitting or Frogging?



I am still working on the Apple Green Shawl, but I seem to be losing ground lately. I tried to ignore some uneven stitches waaaay back there about three inches from where I was yesterday, but it required attention. So, I spent part of my morning at The Boiler Room removing the needles, frogging (ripppit, rippppit) my shawl, getting all 672 stitches back on the needles and rewinding the ball of yarn. Sigh.

One photo shows the knitting off the needles, the other shows the knitting back on the needles with the evidence of frogging ready to be rewound. Sniff. Sniff. Ah, well. It would have driven me nuts to leave it like it was. By the way, both photos were taken at the same place about 45 minutes apart, so why the difference in color??? Sometimes I just don't get electronic gadgets. They seem to have minds of their own.
Post a Comment